Disneyland in California has always been known as the “happiest place on earth”, thanks to the fun rides, theme areas, and feeling of excitement it builds before you go and while you’re there. There is always something going on at the park, such as shows, fireworks, parades, and special events.
BEST TIME TO VISIT
Disneyland can get very busy, so if you can it’s best to visit during the shoulder season, which runs from early January to mid-February, and after Labor Day to mid-December. Winter is a great time to go as it rarely gets cold in southern California.
— Buy tickets online for a discount.
— Check the Disneyland app for wait times.
— Stay late to benefit from reduced evening lines.
— Take advantage of Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests’ Early Entry.
What to do in disneyland california
Best attractions at Disneyland California
- Space Mountain – Board your rocket and blast through stars and nebulas, surviving twists and turns until you reach Mission Control. The darkness makes the journey feel faster than it is, and it also has an incredible soundtrack.
- Pirates of the Caribbean – The recently renewed Pirates of the Caribbean takes you on a boat voyage back in time to when pirates dominated the Caribbean. Audio Animatronics pirates engage in swashbuckling mayhem which is entertaining.
- Indiana Jones Adventure – The ambitious Indiana Jones Adventure, which replicates the journey as you barrel through an excavated tomb past bugs, rats, a big serpent, and much more, is by far one of the most outstanding Disneyland experiences.
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance – This ride is really exciting. You’ll interact with characters as you assist the First Order in their war against the Resistance and make a narrow escape.
- Peter Pan’s Flight – This ride, which transports guests in “flying” ships above London and Neverland, is considered a Fantasyland classic. It’s a lot of fun for the whole family.